Travelling to your summer vacation destination doesn’t have to be annoying and boring at all. Instead you can turn it into an opportunity for learning English for your kid. Here are 4 ideas to make it more fun:
1. Count the cars - This is a great way to learn to count in English. Making a rule to only count cars in certain color will help your kid learn English colors too. For example - take only red cars and stop counting once you have counted 10.
Bonus tip: Make it a competition - whoever finishes counting first gets the extra candy that we know you have!
2. Cloud shapes - You definitely did this when you were a kid (and probably even now, admit it!). Stare out the windows and let yourselves be creative and have your kid learn English shapes. Don’t limit yourself to basic shapes, try animals and any other objects that you know too.
3. Family members - If you’re on your way to visit family, it is the perfect opportunity to learn the English names for family members. You will find just the perfect English game for kids for that purpose on Lingokids app (Works offline too!)
4. Name the fruit - kids learn English best when you teach them about things they see in everyday life. Take out the bag with fruits and get your kid to name each one.
Have a great trip!
- You might also like: Games for kids to learn english
Help your child become bilingual!
Download Lingokids app today!Download for FREE