No matter if it's summer or winter, if you want to make your child eat their soup or the daily portion of veggies or if you want them to learn English, the best way without a doubt is to do it through games. Below we have listed some of the English game classics:
1. Hide and Seek ? - One of the players has to cover the eyes while the rest of the players find places to hide. The "seeker" then opens the eyes and starts looking for the players. The first player to be discovered is the next "seeker".
2. Simon Says? - Choose one player who will be Simon and will call out actions starting with the phrase “Simon says” (“Simon says..touch your toes”). The players have to do what Simon told them to. However, if Simon calls out an action without the phrase “Simon says”, then the players must not do the action. The last player left in the game wins and becomes Simon.
3. Freeze Dance? - Choose some of your child’s favorite music and turn up the volume. Ask them to sing along and dance to the beat until the music stops. When it stops, they have to freeze in whatever you call out - be it an animal, shape, or a letter.
4. Educational Apps? - You can always use a little help from technology. Download an English learning app for kids such as Lingokids app and get ready for some serious fun! You can play hide and seek in the forest or in the snow, you can cook with Eliot, the panda bear and enjoy many other fun activities.
Go have all the fun in the world!
- You might also like : Best activities for kids to play on the beach